Need some ideas for your Florida elopement? Here’s my list of 50+ things to do during your Florida elopement! No matter where we are going, let’s get the ideas flowing!
Things To Do During Your Florida Elopement
- Head to the beach! It’s almost a must in Florida.
- Visit a lighthouse.
- Sport fish in the Atlantic.
- Rent a boat/pontoon/jet ski.
- Air boating in the Everglades or Wild Florida.
- Cook a fancy dinner.
- Hire a personal chef to cook a fancy dinner.
- Enjoy morning coffee at a hipster coffee spot.
- Cut the cake.
- Pop some champagne.
- Eat some local donuts.
- Grab a PubSub.
- Spend the night glamping.
- Set up camp at any of our state or national parks.
- Kayak to and island and camp out.
- Rent a pretty AirBnB and spend the morning in bed.
- Find a way on the water and go island hopping.
- Visit historic sites like Saint Augustine.
- Take a Florida brewery tour.
- Scuba diving or snorkeling in the Keys.
- Book a ghost tour.
- Ride through trails on mountain bikes.
- Horseback riding – on or off the beach.
- Check out unique rock formations in Stuart.
- Visit Florida’s caves.
- Ax throwing.
- Destroy some stuff in a smash room.
- Get lost in an Escape room.
- Build a bonfire and have s’mores.
- Head to the gun range.
- Shoot skeet/trap.
- Visit an amusement park (Disney, etc.).
- Visit natural springs.
- Paddle boarding in the Indian River Lagoon.
- Take a wild life tour on the water.
- Visit a Florida winery.
- Visit a turtle rescue.
- Moped around Key West.
- Join the Florida Cracker Trail.
- Head to a Daytona 500.
- Go to a concert.
- Visit the Miami districts.
- Hop on a Brew Bus tour.
- Do the hot sauce challenge in Key West.
- Watch the street acts at sunset at Mallory Square.
- Take part in the famous Duval bar crawl.
- Make a reservation in a famous dessert room (Better Than Sex, Bern’s)
- Sneak into a speakeasy.
- Have cocktails in a swanky upscale cocktail bar.
- Eat pizza or have beers somewhere at a downtown spot.
- Enjoy Cuban sandwiches and coffee in Miami.
- Ride the Old Town rides in Kissimmee.
- Play videogames at a retro arcade
Honestly, you can do whatever the hell you want because this is YOUR DAY! Enjoy it, babe.
Not sure what to do? Drop me a line and let me help you plan your dream elopement!
[…] Want some ideas on what to do for your Florida adventure session? Check out the blog! […]
[…] someone to help you plan your Florida sunrise elopement? Reach out and let me show you what you can do during your elopement and how you can do […]
[…] The hard truth is that when people think about eloping in Florida, their mind automatically goes to a quick ceremony on the beach and cheesy portraits. And I’m here to tell you that there’s so much more to Florida than the beach! While the beach is a HUGE perk of coming to Florida to elope, there’s tons of adventures that you can do to celebrate your wedding! Some ideas include renting a boat, playing vintage video games, going sport fishing, going off roading, having a picnic on the beach, going island hopping, going brewery tasting, going horseback riding, and so much more! Here’s a list of 50+ things you can do on your Florida elopement! […]
[…] your elopement day: What types of activities will you want to do? What will you eat? Do you want to get into the water? Dream BIG of how you […]
4 Comments on 50+ Things To Do During Your Florida Elopement